Senior Highways Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Highways Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 16:16|
What are we looking for?
A Senior Engineering role has been opened due to consistent growth in the pipeline of work within the civil highway engineering team.
Previous experience in the use of Microstation software packages (Inroads/ OpenRoads) is essential for this position.
Your role will include:
- Leading selected projects or components of projects, taking responsibility for resource allocation, collaborating with other design disciplines ensuring the integrity of the overall design, quality assurance, and client expectations are met;
- Liaising with the Project Manager, client and contractors on developments associated with the project and managing all project-related commercial aspects.
- Understanding our client’s business and the WA industry, to facilitate building effective and enduring relationships and consolidating both company and personal credibility in the industry.
- Providing direction to the project team and promoting awareness of technical and commercial risk assessments and mitigation and best value design options; and
- Supervising and assessing graduate engineers and CAD Technicians and guide them in their professional development.
- At least 7 years’ design experience with highways and transportation projects;
- Experience in the use of Microstation software packages (Inroads/ OpenRoads)
- Relevant engineering degree with Chartered status or equivalent professional accreditation;
- Demonstrated technical and commercial acumen with proven experience of managing and delivering design solutions.
- Proven ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills
- Sound knowledge and experience working with local design standards including Austroads Guide to Road Design.
You will be part of an established team working on major civil infrastructure projects in Perth. You will also work for a business that promotes flexible working & provides a top of the range benefits package.
To apply for this position, hit APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's