Senior HSE Advisor
|Job Title:||Senior HSE Advisor|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2020|
The Senior Health and Safety Advisor is required for significant rail/station upgrades on the Sydney Metro City and Southwest lines.
- Implementation of Clients HSE management systems and plans
- Provide continuous support and coaching to teams across the project
- Risk identification and assessment
- Undertake health and safety audits and workplace inspections
- Conduct and mentor accident investigations and reporting
- Minimum Cert IV in Occupational Health and Safety
- 5+ years experience working on large scale infrastructure/rail projects in a similar role
- Be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with people from all walks of life
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of current OHS legislation and regulations
- Proven experience with audit and coaching to develop a safety-first culture
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Jackson Burton on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.