Senior Hydraulic Engineer | Pharmaceutical projects
|Job Title:||Senior Hydraulic Engineer | Pharmaceutical projects|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2019 11:32|
Excellent opportunity for Senior hydraulic engineer to join a global tier one engineering EPC/Consultancy business in their Melbourne office, working on numerous projects across the pharmaceutical market (i.e. Labs, clean rooms, health care)
Benefits of this role;
- Work with a Global engineering tier one business.
- Work with a highly experienced and supportive team.
- Market leading salary package along with brand new end of trip facilities etc.
- Work on high profile projects with exposure to excellent development opportunities.
You will have at least 5 years local consultancy experience within a building services consultancy. You’ll also have experience in the design of Hydraulic systems, ideally with experience working on Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Aged care projects.
To be considered you must have:
- A degree in mechanical/civil engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years local consultancy experience.
- Working knowledge of Revit MEP would be advantageous.
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's