Senior Interior Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Interior Designer|
|Contact Name:||Lenise Walker|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 17:17|
A globally recognised Architecture and Interior Design firm with a long list of award winning projects to their name. The Melbourne office consists of a large team of Architectural and Interior Design professionals. Projects include large-scale mixed-use developments and high-rise residential apartments located in Melbourne and abroad. CBD based modern offices, easily accessible via public transport.
A permanent position is currently available and suits an Interior Architect or Senior Interior Designer. This role will entail ongoing design consultation with architects to ensure the interior design and architectural design is cohesive. This is a great opportunity to work on iconic large-scale projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Interior Architecture or Masters of Architecture (or equivalent)
- Passion for Interior Design
- Experience working on large-scale retail / commercial developments and residential high rise
- Proficiency using Revit (preferred), Indesign, Photoshop
- All round project experience (design, presentation, design development, documentation, coordination)
- Excellent communication skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's