|Job Title:||Bid Manager|
|Salary:||$90k - $110k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2020 09:01|
What you'll be doing as Bid Manager:
- Assisting in filtering various opportunities to identify the most appropriate bids to respond to.
- Assisting in selecting internal and external team members for each bid.
- Producing a tailored, comprehensive and visually striking bid document that reinforces the “win” strategy within agreed programme.
- Identifying key requirements and coordinate the content for all bids including all written material and technical descriptions from key notes provided by the bid champion and/or stakeholders.
- Managing internal and external stake holders to ensure timely collation of information and sufficient review process that allows the highest quality production.
- Managing the in-house printing and finishing and/or coordination of external provider for large submissions.
- Maintaining a current submissions register including the tracking of success rates.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in a similar role within the Architectural, Engineering or Construction Industry.
- Expert skills in Adobe CS5 suite.
- Advanced level in Excel and MS Word.
- Mid-level in MS Project.
- Previous experience with Corporate Profiling.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's