Senior Interior Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Interior Designer|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Paige Evans|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2021|
You'll be given the opportunity to learn and work alongside some of Melbourne's finest designers, taking on creative bespoke project's across the hospitality space! With offices in both Melbourne and Brisbane, this reputable company has a client centric approach. Their designs are functional, driven by value, and focused on creating a unique experience.
The role will assist higher-level architects by performing professional interior design work in the planning, design, and construction of a wide variety of projects. Prepares preliminary drawings following the client's statement of requirements which indicates the nature and scope of the project. Conduct inspections, prepare design details.
Skills & Experience
- Awareness of current trends and developments within Interior Design
- Brief development and concept design
- Documentation of concept design
- Documentation using Revit
- Selection of finishes for interior scheme
- Selection of furniture for interior scheme
- Knowledge of applicable codes, laws, rules and standards regulating the design and construction of buildings.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with clients and technical experts.
- Working knowledge of the principles, practices, and procedures of interior design.
- Assisting Architecture Team where required
- Assisting Project Manager and / or Team Leader
- 5 days a week
- Richmond based office
- $80k to $90k + Super (Negotiable depending on experience)
Please also reach out if you'd like to discuss any further opportunities across the Architecture & design space.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's