Senior Interior Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Interior Designer|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Paige Evans|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2021|
You'll be leading a brand, overseeing all design deliverables and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget. You will also be responsible for managing and mentoring staff through their projects, as well as undertaking design and documentation tasks when required due to workload.
If this sounds like you, then keep reading!
Who you are:
- 10+ years local professional experience in an interior design role
- Extensive background in food retail combined with experience in franchising
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and can demonstrate leadership skills at a senior level.
- Highly motivated, is proactive and takes initiative
- High attention to detail and strong documentation skills
- Excellent Revit proficiency OR the drive to upskill in this area
- Demonstrated experience using AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build a rapport with a broad range of stakeholders including customers, contractors, consultants as well as internal and internal stakeholders.
- Formal qualifications in Interior Design or Architecture
- 5 days a week working from home
- Working across exciting food retail projects
- Computer and software will be provided
- $95k to $100k + Super
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mid-Level Interior Designer
$95k to $100k + Super
Senior Architectural Designer
Senior Architect / Architectural Designer
Senior Architect/Project Architect
$90k to $110k + Super
Senior ArchiCAD Drafter
$80k - $110k+super
$70k to $80k + Super