Senior Interior Designer / Design Team Leader
|Job Title:||Senior Interior Designer / Design Team Leader|
|Contact Name:||Lenise Walker|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 10:32|
About your next role as Design Manager:
- Managing/leading a team of Interior Designers
- Being the front end of the design team with the ability to interact with clients, contracts & suppliers
- Leading projects through all phases, including detailed documentation and delivery
- 6+ years experience, specialising in Commercial projects.
- All round client facing skills with an aesthetic design eye
- Ideally you will be proficient using REVIT
- Ability to create, nurture and grow client and internal relationships
- Excellent verbal, graphic and written communication and skills
- Strong conceptual design, presentation and detailing ability
- Up to date CV
- Portfolio of works
Lenise Walker on 03 8535 3100 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's