Senior Landscape Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Landscape Architect|
|Salary:||$80k - $110k + super based on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 05:46|
Strives to create residential landscapes that compliment a home and come to life in a process that is seamless from initial client contact and concept development through to construction completion.
They provide an integrated approach to the planning, design, construction and execution of distinctive premium residential projects.
Join their team of designers, project managers, construction specialists and horticulturists. The right person will be working in a creative environment, in a modern office located close to the CBD in Sydney’s inner west close to public transport.
What you'll be doing:
- Overseeing/leading a team of designers
- Creating designs/drawings that meet the client brief aesthetic & budget
- Driving projects from concept to construction
- Assisting with new projects & maintaining existing client relationships
- Managing the resources & skills of the Landscape, Pool and Building teams & leveraging support staff
- Assisting the sales process for the duration of project including deadlines
- Qualified in Landscape Architecture & registration
- 5 + years experience in the Sydney Market
- High proficiency in Vectorworks, AutoCAD, SketchUp & Adobe Suite
- Extensive plant & horticultural knowledge
- Experience in managing & mentoring a team
- Strong technical knowledge & attention to detail
- Working knowledge of BCA, Standards & NSW planning framework
- Experience in council development processes for DA’s and CC’s
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's