|Job Title:||Licensed Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2020|
Our client is a specialist family surveying business who are seeking to add a senior member to their team. They are in need of an experienced Licensed Surveyor on a full-time basis to provide surveying expertise and business growth from their offices close to Mooroolbark & Lilydale in Melbourne.
The ideal candidate for this position will have already achieved Licensed status and have worked locally for at least 3 years as a Licensed Surveyor. This position is there for an ambitious, dynamic surveyor looking to take the leap from just Surveying to helping develop a department of a successful Surveying Business.
You will be joining a business that do a lot of feature and level surveys for major builders and are now seeking to expand on their service offerings.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Licensed Surveyor will include
- Manage survey functions for relevant cadastral projects
- Preparation of all types of survey plans
- Work strictly to health and safety standards
- Work towards deadlines accurately managing your time efficiently
- Supervising and mentoring Juniors and Assistants.
- Relevant Qualifications - Degree or Advanced Diploma of Surveying
- Licensed in VIC for at least 3 years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of legislation, systems, procedures and technology
- Determined, ambitious and motivated to deliver on current projects and build future business
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- An excellent eye for detail and attention to accuracy
- Effective time management and planning
- A clean driver licence
- Ongoing professional development
- Clear career progression and promotion opportunities
- Working with technical specialists on a day to day basis to improve and develop your career.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Teddy Murphy on 03 85353100 / email@example.com or click apply.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$90,000 - $120,000 + Benefits (Dependent on exp)
$70k - $130k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$70,000 + super + vehicle + PTA Support
80000 + Super
Geotechnical Engineer - Multidisciplinary Consultancy