Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$120,000 to $160,000|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2020 04:47|
- Flexible start & finish times
- Above market remuneration, $100,000 to $160,000 package
- There's a real family feel to this company, great office culture.
- Work with top tier clients & builders
- Central location with plenty of parking on site.
This is as Mechanical Subcontractor with a difference. They've been in the Australian market for pushing 40 years, with some unreal projects under their belt. The directors are down to earth and approachable, there's a real family feel to this business which is often missing from these larger, tier 1 mechanical contractors.
The Engineering team is headed up by a gent who has cut his teeth on the biggest projects in Sydney. Due to successful bids & tenders, they're looking for another Senior Engineer to join the team. Typical responsibilities will include;
- Designing HVAC systems
- Calculating head loads using Camel
- Checking work shop drawings.
- Participating at client design meetings & monthly project meetings.
- Working on a variety of projects in multiple sectors.
Ideally you will work in a tier 1 or 2 mechanical contractor and be keen on a change of scenery. We're looking at all levels of experience for this role so make sure to get in touch.
If you this could be for you, please contact Luke Thompson on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's