Senior Mechanical Engineer - Building Services
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer - Building Services|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Power|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2020 10:48|
You will have demonstrated experience delivering building services projects in a consulting environment. You ideally have strong experience in HVAC design but can contribute to a well-rounded portfolio of projects.
This role will suit an intermediate engineer who is looking to take the next step and have more responsibility. Or a senior engineer who is keen to join a progressive team and contribute to the organisations already growing capabilities under the leadership of an experienced and reputable manager.
Day to day activities will include
- Provide design and documentation of building services for building projects including, specifications, design, drawings, calculations, reports etc
- Be involved in the full life cycle of project planning, management, and delivery
- Consult with clients on engineering matters and service delivery
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships e.g. colleagues, peers, local government, architects, builders
- Develop and implement engineering processes and procedures
- Providing technical leadership, mentorship, and advice to other engineers in the company and to client staff
The successful candidates will have:
- Degree level accredited qualification in a relevant Engineering field, preferably mechanical
- Demonstrated experience in leading and delivery of building services projects in an engineering consultancy environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills
- Strong technical capability & understanding to ensure quality service delivery
- Preferably you will be recognised as a Chartered Engineer (CPEng) and Registered Building Practitioner (RBP) or ability to obtain this accreditation
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs, and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's