Senior Pavement Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Pavement Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $130,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020 08:47|
Our client has a great reputation and an impressive staff retention rate due to their great working conditions afforded to staff.
Pavement Engineer - Transport Infrastructure (Sydney):
- 5+ years' experience in Pavement Design
- Relevant qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Ability to work independently on the production of high quality design and construction documentation
- Account for the assigned design lots: delivery on quality and time
- Experience working in a similar Major Project environment where a collaborative relationship approach is required
- Familiarity with Austroads' standards and RMS standards
- Experience in managing design compliance check list
- Experience in communicating with key project personnel on Major Projects
- Very good report writing skills
- Great communication skills and being able to perform and continually work collaboratively under pressure
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that really values it's staff and has a great staff retention rate.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidates.
- Opportunity to work on one of the biggest Packages of Works for Highways in NSW for the next 4 years.
- Opportunity to be more than just another number and have your work and input truly valued.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's