Senior - Principal Geotechnical Engineer (Tailings)
|Job Title:||Senior - Principal Geotechnical Engineer (Tailings)|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2020 16:16|
Design & Build is seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer a leading Mining Consultancy with over 20 offices Globally.
To attract the best talent this company offers employees excellent packages. This is an office based corporate position.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Geotechnical Engineer will include:
- Design and geotechnical monitoring of tailings
- Monitoring and prevention or landslides
- Geotechnical site investigation and design
- Providing geotechnical services to a variety of projects in the mining sector
- Expert knowledge of field monitoring, foundations, soil mechanics and slope stability
To succeed in the Senior Geotechnical Engineer Role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field (civil, geotechnical or mining engineering)
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the mining sector
- Strong financial and management acumen
- A strong consulting background
- Competitive salary package
- Good team culture
- International exposure and experience
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Jackson Burton on 02 9376 8200, please note that not all applications will be answered and only short listed candidates will be responded to.
If you feel you are not suitable for this role but would like to discuss other opportunities please contact us to have a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's