Senior Process Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Process Engineer|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2020 09:25|
We are currently seeking a senior process engineer with a strong technical background within the food & beverage industry, preferably dairy. You will have experience evaluating manufacturing process and delivering optimisation. Ultimately, you will need to be a good cultural fit withing the team in Melbourne and provide “technical horsepower” to complement the teams existing capability.
The core benefits of this role are
- Experienced management and career development opportunities
- Great opportunities to play a part in business growth and strategy
- Be apart of people first culture with a flexible working environment
Day to day activities will include
- Work effectively with the team and interact frequently with various internal and external groups within industry.
- Demonstrate and accomplish cost savings
- Identify, evaluate, and develop a detailed proposal for breakthrough new food processing technology that can be applied with or across product categories
- Initiate ideas for and lead the design of manufacturing processes for new, high complexity products
- Determine requirements for and then prepares thorough and accurate process specifications, designs and conducts experiments to set specifications.
- Ensures the work environment is sanitary, safe, and orderly
The successful candidates will have:
- A relevant degree such as Engineering (likely Chemical/Process or Mechanical)
- 10 + Years’ experience in relevant process engineering roles
- Strong technical capability & understanding to ensure quality service delivery
- Equally strong stakeholder management and commercial acumen
- Preferably you will have a strong background in the dairy industry
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs, and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's