Senior Process Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Process Engineer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $140,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2020 11:48|
Our client is a leading Engineering Consultancy with offices around the world who specialise in delivering water and wastewater projects.
Our client places a strong emphasis in having an inclusive team culture that can sometimes get lost when working for a Large Tier 1, their mission is to make sure all staff feel valued and have a platform to deliver high quality work.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Process Engineer include:
- Deliver a growing number of Water and Wastewater Treatment projects
- Design, modelling and process optimisation of water and wastewater treatment plants, including advanced nutrient removal facilities, membrane bioreactor design and biosoldis treatment.
- Preparation of reports, bids and proposals and cost estimates
- Client liaison from conception to completion
- Working in partnership with both internal and external clients and multi-disciplinary teams on wastewater engineering projects.
- Possess a Chemical Engineering degree and ideally be Chartered or working towards Chartership
- Impeccable communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrate a proven track record in concept and detailed design for wastewater treatment processes
- Passionate about your work
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Current Australian Working rights
- The opportunity to become part of a forward thinking Engineering Consultancy
- Working for a Global Engineering Consultancy who deliver key Water Infrastructure projects
- Professional development and a culture that pushes for technical excellence
- Attractive salary package commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's