Senior Production Draftsperson (Revit)
|Job Title:||Senior Production Draftsperson (Revit)|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 15:47|
A household name in residential building with a reputation for building quality family homes across Australia, with an expanding operation in Victoria. Off the back of a record year of sales with a large pipeline of site starts, they are seeking a motivated Senior Draftsperson to join their team on the outskirts of the CBD, with the potential to grow a team underneath you and progess into a management role.
Tired of being just a number and looking for a company where you can have a real impact? This could be the perfect next step in your career as a role with real autonomy and the opportunity to make it your own.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing accurate working drawings including relevant construction details
- Update drawings with variations as per client requests whilst ensuring they meet standards
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with building/council regulations
- Ensuring time frames are met whilst maintaining quality
- Liaising with internal departments and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in residential drafting (volume builder experience desirable)
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Strong knowledge of BCA and ResCode
- Advanced Revit skills
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. Join a growing company to accelerate your progression. If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 85353100 or apply directly through the advert.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's