Residential Draftsperson (ArchiCAD)
|Job Title:||Residential Draftsperson (ArchiCAD)|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Rogers|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2020|
Leading the market in terms of annual site starts and workplace culture, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of Victoria's leading volume builders and take the next step in your career. With another busy year ahead, they are seeking an experienced Draftsperson to join their team working across their range of products, including KDRB jobs.
This builder boasts impressive longevity in its workforce and genuinely rewards loyalty and hard work with average tenure of employees above and beyond that of their competitors. If you are looking for a long-term opportunity working for a company that you'll be proud to represent, then look no further.
Reporting to an experienced Drafting Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing working drawings in ArchiCAD
- Updating drawings with variations as per client requests whilst ensuring they meet standards
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with building/council regulations
- Ensuring time frames are met whilst maintaining quality
- Liaising with internal departments and external stakeholders
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following skills and experience:
- ArchiCAD proficiency (essential)
- Diploma of Design and Drafting or equivalent
- 3+ experience working for a residential builder or design firm
- Solid knowledge of BCA and ResCode
- A positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary, on-site parking, opportunity to work close to home in the South East and a supportive team environment to accelerate your career progression.
If this sounds like the job for you, please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 for more information or click apply now!
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's