Sales Estimator - Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Sales Estimator - Residential Builder|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020|
My client are one of WA’s largest home builders who have recently expanded their operation into VIC and have big growth plans. Due to a strong pipeline of work they are seeking a Sales Estimator to work across display homes, base models and client jobs.
This is a unique opportunity where your role will grow with the business. You can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment with streamlined systems, a great team and a brand-new office space!
Reporting to an experienced and approachable manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate pricing of design variations to a standard set of drawings and inclusions
- Providing quotations and pricing support for the sales team
- Producing fixed price quotations
- Ensuring time frames are met
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3+ years’ experience of working as a sales estimator for a volume builder
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Excellent time management skills and ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Experience with Databuild software would be advantageous
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $90k + Super, as well as the opportunity to be a part of a growing business to accelerate your career progression. If this sound like the job for you please contact Lauren today on 0422 046 243 or apply now.