Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2020|
Due to a number of upcoming projects, this leading NSW builder-developer is looking to secure the services of a Senior Project Manager with experience managing large projects in excess of $100M. The role will be commencing in early 2021 and offers stability due to a healthy pipeline of works.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager will include:
- Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
- Managing client and consultant relationships
- Driving construction teams and subcontractors on site
- Bringing projects in on time, to quality and under budget
- Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering or Construction
- Experience managing complex commercial projects in excess of $100 Million
- Client facing with a proven track record in working well under pressure
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub-contractors etc
- Tier 2 or Tier 3 experience will be highly regarded
- A clear display of longevity throughout your career
- Ability to lead and performance manage a large construction team to achieve agreed outcome.
- Strong ethos on staff retention and getting the culture right, great atmosphere and highly respected
- Experienced and dedicated senior management team
- Healthy pipeline of works throughout COVID and a long-term role on offer
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's