Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 15:49|
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager will include:
- Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
- Managing client and consultant relationships
- Driving construction teams and subcontractors on site
- Bringing projects in on time, to quality and under budget
- Tertiary Qualifications are essential
- Experience managing projects ideally in excess of $25 Million
- Client facing with a proven track record in working well under pressure
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub-contractors etc
- Ability to lead and performance manage a large construction team to achieve agreed outcome.
- Strong ethos on staff retention and getting the culture right
- Experienced and dedicated senior management team
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a regional and national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Billy Ramsey on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.