Senior Project Manager - HV Substations
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - HV Substations|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2020|
My client is a leading national high voltage electrical engineering service provider - they are looking for a Senior Project Manager to work on greenfield & brownfield substation construction projects. They are very much a relationship based contractor, with lots of repeat business & high levels of staff retention.
- Managing the commercial & financial outcomes of your projects
- leading a remote site-based team.
- Keeping your clients happy.
- Proven previous project management experience in building H.V Substations, both new build & large scale refurbishments.
- demonstrable experience in taking the reigns on jobs start to finish
- Ideally you will have had Transgrid as a client at some point.
- Eligible working rights in place for Australia
- Will consider interstate candidates looking at returning to NSW
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact Luke Thompson on 02 9376 8200 or apply accordingly, uploading a word formatted CV.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's