Senior Project Manager - Supportive company
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - Supportive company|
|Salary:||Up to $170k package|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2020 14:46|
This role is available because my client has a strong pipeline of work due to their track record of completing work on time with minimal defects, ensuring client satisfaction. They are looking for a Project Manager who is attentive to the needs of their clients and who has a good understanding of the local construction market, and who prioritizes safety at all times.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Dealing with clients and sub-contractors
- Management of junior staff members
- Driving the site team to deliver projects on time
- ensuring the budget is adhered to
To be considered for the role of Project Manager you will require:
- At least five years experience as a Project manager
- Experience of managing live projects - ideally in the education sector
- an ability to build strong client relationships
- Ideally, you will have a construction management or similar degree
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Richard Crosby on 03 8535 3100 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.