Senior Property Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Property Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sarah McLaughlin|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 10:02|
One of the best offices in the Lower North Shore this brand is a household name who continues to grow and grow. You will be working with a supportive team who only want the best for their staff.
My clients are looking for an experienced Senior Property Manager who is looking to join an dynamic agency and really progress their career. You will be looking after a portfolio of approximately 200 with an assistant. There will be portfolio based incentives.
We are searching for somebody who has a proven track record in managing a high demand portfolio and fully understands compliance and legislation. It goes without saying that the successful candidate will be immaculately presented, have strong people skills and will love systems and structure.
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you will require:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Immaculate presentation
- Attention to detail
- Experience with REST, Filesmart, Inspect Manager
- Current license/certificate of registration
- Current drivers license and reliable car
- Extremely competitive remuneration structure
- A positive environment with continual support and professional development
- A commitment to providing a customer service experience that is apart from the rest of the industry
- Great work life balance
- Outstanding company culture with fantastic staff retention
For any questions regarding this role or any other opportunities with Design & Build please contact Sarah McLaughlin for a confidential discussion on 0293768200
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.