Senior Proposal's Coordinator
|Job Title:||Senior Proposal's Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Amy Colton|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 17:17|
You will be working as part of the National Bidding team who are supportive, professional and are highly experienced in the industry. Due to recent growth and continued success they are looking for an experienced Proposal coordinator. You will be based in the CBD office.
Some key Responsibilities:
- Be a key point of contact for Bids/Expressions of interest
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Create, edit and format content using a mixture of existing templates and creating new content
- Organise and run submissions meetings and manage the process
- Qualification in either communications, journalism or a marketing related discipline
- Experience in the preparation, coordination and writing of submissions and complex documents
- Experienced user of Adobe InDesign
- Extensive experience within a similar role in Civil Construction or Engineering is a must.
- Excellent writing, editing and grammar skills and high attention to detail is a must
- Self-motivated, highly driven and results oriented individual