|Job Title:||Services Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam Shaw|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2020|
Operating across all sectors with a national delivery capability they lead the way in D&C projects up to the value of $1Bn. With a secure pipeline of work over the next 5 years, they are looking to appoint a Services Manager for a high profile commercial project. This is a site based role Monday - Friday.
Role & responsibilities:
- Manage design for the Building Services packages across the project - Mechanical, Electrical & Hydraulic
- Oversee coordination, installation and commissioning of building services
- Programming, scheduling & subcontractor management
- Procurement & value engineering
- Overseeing HSE and QA on site
- Assist with delivery in conjunction with the project team
- Relevant degree qualification in Engineering, Construction Management etc.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 contractor
- Proven experience managing complex building services packages on commercial construction projects valued $80M+
- Experience with the installation, maintenance and testing of essential Building services - Mechanical, Electrical & Hydraulic
- Sound understanding and application of statutory legislation including knowledge of the OHS Act, Building Code of Australia and the relevant services Australian Standards.
- Strong communication & leadership skills, you will be managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's