|Job Title:||Sales Estimator|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020|
My client are a household name in residential building with a reputation for building quality family homes across Australia, currently around 1000 homes per year. They have shown growth year on year and are showing no signs of slowing down. Due to an internal promotion they are seeking an experienced Sales Estimator to join the team working on their custom product range.
As well as a great reputation, they have established an employee culture which is a cut above the rest where staff feel valued and rewarded. You can expect a relaxed work environment with a structured training and development program, generous employee discount schemes and regular social events.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Estimating Team Leader your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing sales estimates and post contract variations
- Providing quotations and pricing support for the sales team
- Producing fixed price quotations
- Ensuring tasks are completed on time and accurately
- Checking documentation to ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
- Assisting with training and mentoring juniors in the team
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience working as an estimator for a residential builder
- A qualification relevant to the construction industry
- A solid understanding of building standards and an ability to read architectural/engineering drawings
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- A positive attitude and proactive approach to your work
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $80,000 + Super, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. A company where you will feel valued and your career progression will be a priority.
If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 or apply directly through the advert.