Signalling Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Signalling Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2019 05:46|
We are looking for an excellent signalling project engineer to work for an excellent rail engineering organisation based in either Melbourne or Sydney.
What we are looking for;
- Interfaces to construction/third party contactors
- Management of CCB’s and technical design decision management, key technical reviews
- BOM/Logistic management/REB/LOCs
- Signalling design/principle understanding
- Familiarity with MTM standards and processes
- Understanding of comms/networks desirable
- RAMS knowledge and understanding, participation in SiDRs, risk workshops
- Co-ordination and technical oversight of signalling disciplines ensuring they are delivering to schedule covering signalling design, comms, Train Control, Integration, V&V, RAMS, T&C.
- Schedule tracking and reporting, technical work package derivation and management
- Product wise preferable knowledge of interlocking (WETRACE/WESTLOCK/SSI), axle counter systems
For any questions relating to this role please contact Ben Smith on 0431344459 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.