Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2019 06:31|
Their focus is on new build, refurbishment, and fit-out projects valued up to $80M.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Programming and coordination of sub-contractors, suppliers, materials and deliveries
- Managing OHS compliance on site including site inductions
- Liaison with client ensuring successful delivery of project to schedule
- Management of the construction program reporting to the Project Manager
- Sound knowledge of the construction market including sub-contractors etc
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate and drive both direct and sub-contract labour
- Highly skilled in OH&S
- Previous Commercial experience preferably- Hospitality, Aged Care or Health.
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Franklin on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO