Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2019 10:16|
Following successful year, one of growth, they now have an immediate requirement for an experienced Site Manager to join their team and take the lead on a commercial project here in Melbourne.
Supported by your Construction Manager and Project Manager you will manage all aspects on site to ensure the successful delivery of your project on time and to a high quality.
They are a company which provides ample opportunity for growth and culture which is dynamic and to put it simply, is a great place to work.
Projects the work on include new build and fit-out of aged care facilities and high-end commercial apartments with values up to $20mil.
Duties in your role will include:
- Management of site staff
- Management of trades and subcontractors
- Management of OH&S
- Ensure quality of works
- Be the face of the company when dealing with clients and all stakeholders
- Proven experience in the role of Site Manager working on commercial projects with values from $3mil within the Victoria’s construction market
- Strong management and coordination skills
- Solid work history – Minimum 6 years in the role of Site Manager
- Excellent understanding of OH&S
- Ability to work autonomously
- A company who provides support from all levels
- Strong pipeline of work
- Interesting and challenging project
- Commercial builder who pays their trades on time, every time