Senior Site Manager - Apartments, Aged Care & Commercial Projects
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager - Apartments, Aged Care & Commercial Projects|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 15:03|
Forward thinking construction specialists challenging the norm with their approach to building and the award-winning workplace culture they have established. With a reputation for their innovative designs and quality workmanship, they have long-standing relationships with some of Melbourne’s leading Architects and Developers.
Their project portfolio includes boutique apartment builds up to $30m, aged care and commercial projects. With a strong pipeline of jobs, they are looking for a Senior Site Manager to join their passionate team delivering projects in the Inner-Eastern suburbs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise all work on-site coordinating trades and suppliers
- Ensure quality of work throughout all stages of construction within set deadlines
- Scheduling and programming of each job
- Ensure compliance with OH&S legislation
- Liaise with the Client, Architect, Designers and Engineers
- Assist the PM to ensure projects are completed on-time and budget
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Site Manager on Commercial or Apartment projects
- A demonstrated ability to manage the full project life cycle delivering on time and within budgets
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate trades/subcontractors
- Strong attention to detail and experience with quality finishes
- A positive attitude and collaborative approach to your work
Join a builder who are known in the industry for their quality delivery and how well they treat their staff – be proud of what you do and enjoy where you work! A huge emphasis on team culture with sports teams, regular social events and team celebrations. Your personal development will be a priority, with ongoing training to accelerate your career progression. For more info call Lauren on 0422 046 243 or apply now.