Senior Site Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Site Manager|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 11:47|
With a history spanning over 100 years they’ve cemented themselves within the Australian construction sector by providing a product and service second to none.
Their culture is one which promotes collaboration and ongoing growth to ensure its team members feel valued and trusted to simply do what they’ve been employed to do. It is an organization which see the value of internal promotion meaning team members are given all the opportunity to better themselves wherever possible.
Put simply, it’s a company where if you put in the work, your career will flourish.
Due to their ongoing growth, they now have a requirement for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join their team working on a $50mil+ project based in Melbourne’s CBD.
Reporting to your Project Manager, you will take control using a highly experienced project team to ensure the project is delivered with a high level of quality, on time and on budget.
Duties in your role will include:
- Manage program
- Management of OH&S
- Management of trades and subcontractors
- Ensure quality of works
- Ensure smooth delivery of project through to handover
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the role of Site Manager in Melbourne’s construction market
- Proven experience managing construction of commercial projects with minimum value $40mil
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple aspects of your project
- An employer who values your experience
- Exposure to wide range of projects
- Supportive management team
- Well established and still growing nationally based commercial builder