Senior Site Supervisor
|Job Title:||Senior Site Supervisor|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2020|
Due to continuing project requirements they are now looking to recruit a Senior Site Supervisor.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Site Supervisor can include:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines.
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as a finishes, structure or general foreman on medium to high rise residential projects in Melbourne
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety