Senior Site Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Site Surveyor|
|Salary:||$100-120k + Super (negotiable depending on exp)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 06:16|
Our client based in Sydney are looking for a Senior Surveyor with 12d experience to join their team on a large infrastructure project in Sydney CBD.
The company has built a good reputation for being capable and experienced. They have an ambitious team and all the latest equipment.
To be considered for the role, you will need:
- Must have 10 + years of experience in construction surveying
- Trimble, Topcon, AutoCAD experience preferred
- 12D experience essential
- RMS experience highly regarded
- Must be highly motivated and with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to work as only surveyor onsite should this be required
- Previous survey management experience highly regarded
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal with both colleagues and clients
- Current driving licence
- Perform fieldwork, calculations, data reduction and manipulation
- Concrete structures and set-out.
- All aspects of Surveying using the latest technology including GPS.
- Working both autonomously and be able to manage all aspects of a project
- Projects be Civil infrastructure – road works, bridges, drainage, rail, building and infrastructure
- Conduct daily surveys
- Proficiently manage survey equipment and software - They use only high precision Leica and Trimble total stations, GPS, UAV’s, Scanners and digital leveling equipment. Survey calculations and reductions are carried out using 12d, AutoCAD and Liscad survey software packages.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Busy inclusive firm
- Opportunity to work on a number of high profile projects
- Ongoing professional development encouraged
- Salary packages -$100 - $120k + plus vehicle, phone, laptop and overtime - negotiable for the right candidate!
- An environment where values and behaviours are embraced with a healthy work-life balance
- Based in Sydney
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Video Cover Letters
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's