Senior / Associate Fire Protection Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior / Associate Fire Protection Engineer|
|Salary:||Earn anywhere from $125,000 - $180,000.|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2019 04:45|
Our client is a leading Engineering Consultancy with offices in North Sydney. They specialise in multi-discipline building services & infrastructure engineering projects. Our client places a strong emphasis in having an inclusive team culture that can sometimes get lost when working for a Large Tier 1, their mission is to make sure all staff feel valued and have a platform to deliver high quality work.
As a Senior Fire Protection Engineer you will;
- Generate calculations for the design of fire protection engineering projects
- Produce intricate design & documentation required for complicated multi-disciplinary projects
- Undertake site inspections & manage financial aspects of fire engineering projects.
- Direct all client, sub-consultant & contractor liaison
- Build & maintain relationships with key clients.
- Have experience producing both wet & dry fire designs using Revit.
- Have 5+ years relevant experience in a consultancy background delivering similar projects
- Want to progress into an Associate level position.
- Possess a strong understanding of relevant Australian building codes & relevant practices.
- Have full Australian working rights
- The opportunity to become part of a forward-thinking tier 2 Engineering Consultancy
- Professional development and a culture that pushes for technical excellence
- Attractive salary package commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's