Senior/Principal Hydrologist/Waterways Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior/Principal Hydrologist/Waterways Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 17:35|
This is a really good opportunity for a waterways engineer who specialises in Tuflow and HEC Ras to join an Engineering Consultancy that prides itself on delivering top work first time round.
They have a great company culture and have done extremely well attracting Engineers, Designers and Modellers from Tier 1 Consultancies because of how they value and treat their staff, not only that they have some stand out projects to work on and in the pipeline meaning you will get full ownership of your work.
Joining a team of 5 engineers across Australia, your focus will be particularly around the impact of structures in waterways.
To be successful for the Senior/Principal Hydrologist/Waterways engineer role you will have;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience
- Software to be able to work with:
- Tuflow (professional level)
- Hec-Ras 1d (professional level)
- Hec-Ras 2d (would be advantage)
- ArcGIS and/or QGIS (mid level)
- Mike Flood (Mike 21) (would be advantage)
- XP-Rafts and/or RORB (mid to pro Level)
- Know AR&R methods for hydrology and have experience in this
- Experience with VIC projects (council flood studies, RMS)
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in Report and Proposal writing & a proactive approach when dealing with projects & stakeholders.
- Commitment to your professional development
- Access to great projects but also ownership and autonomy of your work
- Great benefits that include a profit share, company events and flexible working.
- Above award salary
Applications from overseas with no Australian experience will not be acknowledged of considered.
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national and international basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's