Senior Statutory Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Statutory Planner|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2021|
Your core function will be to manage a caseload of applications and produce the delegate reports. You will be dealing primarily with Clause 54s, Clause 55s, 5-6 storey apartment blocks and liquor licences.
Due to a substantial increase in applications our client requires you to assist one of three planning teams, ensuring that applications are being serviced and producing reports in an effective and efficient manner.
This is a Senior role and we are seeking an experienced planner, ideally with previous experience in inner urban Melbourne. You will be using Trim, Pathways and Trapeze.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Experienced Local Government planner.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your time efficiently.
- Gain valuable experience in an Inner-Metro Council as a senior team member.
- Competitive hourly rate offering
- Immediate start
- Will be WFH/office based as Covid restrictions allow.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's