Senior Statutory Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Statutory Planner|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2021|
You will join a large planning team covering a large range of applications, residential, industrial, heritage, native vegetation and bushfire management overlays. The workload has been largely unaffected by Covid and this is a busy council.
You will be provided with laptop and equipment to get set up working from home. Part-time hours will be considered. This is a maternity leave role, so it may be extended beyond April next year.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Local Government experience within Victoria, ideally with exposure to heritage and/or growth area planning.
- Competitive hourly rate on offer.
- Varied workload with some interesting applications to sink your teeth into.
- Working from home/office split.
- Can offer full-time or part-time.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's