Senior Strata Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Strata Manager|
|Salary:||OTE $150K +|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Petrilli|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 11:34|
At present they are looking for a new Strata Manager to join their team. This is a great chance to get involved with a friendly culture and supportive team.
As the new Strata Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of buildings and advising clients in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Going out and meeting developers and new potential business.
- Attending meetings and providing advice as required.
- Budgeting, preparing invoices, dispute resolution and writing agendas and minutes.
- Arranging proper and adequate insurances.
- Providing a customer-focused strata service and minimising the loss of buildings.
- Experience managing a variety of buildings.
- Have excellent business acumen.
- MUST be a people person as will be faced with a variety of clientele from small/medium/large buildings.
- The ability to take ownership of a property portfolio and make it your own.
- Proven resilience and the ability to work under pressure.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's