Senior Strategic Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Strategic Planner|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2021|
You will play a pivotal role in the strategic planning team, project manage and co-ordinate the review, monitoring and development of existing and new precinct structure plans, urban design frameworks, local policies and other strategic projects.
You will be joining a team of eight who foster a culture of collaboration and teamwork. You will be supported by management who will provide the tools you need to succeed and empower you to grow and develop. You will be exposed to working and leading the large and varied projects that a fringe council can offer.
Did you enter Urban Planning to drive and create change? This role offers you the opportunity to do just that, and right at the coal face.
- A recognised tertiary qualification in Town Planning or a related discipline.
- Substantial and demonstrated experience in a broad range of strategic planning projects and policy development including a demonstrated knowledge of planning issues associated with growth areas.
- Experience in undertaking community consultation on a range of strategic planning projects.
- Opportunity to drive change in a busy fringe council.
- Flexible working arrangements. Choose what works for you!
- Fixed term contract until at least June 2022, likely to go beyond.
- Join a team committed to developing and empowering their staff.
- Band 7 salary
- This could suit a Band 6 planner seeking a step up, or an experienced planner who wants to be involved in a leading role.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.