Senior Structural Drafter - Revit
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Drafter - Revit|
|Salary:||$70k - $95k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 14:46|
Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Drafter will include:
- Using Revit to deliver structural documentation for multiple projects
- Liaison with key stakeholders including clients, architects, builders, project managers
- Carry out drafting work for the project in accordance with the project plan and company standards
- Coordinate designs with the project engineer and project leader
- Assist in creating families & processes in Revit
- Assist in the training for existing staff in Revit
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a consulting capacity undertaking structural design of local projects
- Proficient in Revit - non negotiable
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Australian Design Codes
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil / structural engineering or equivalent
- Ideally full scope working knowledge in steel design, pre-stressing, post-tension and reinforced concrete
- Work well within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Based in Parramatta, walking distance to shops, restaurants, pubs and bars, 5 minute walk to Bankwest Stadium.
- Work from home flexibility
- Opportunity to grow and develop
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's