Senior Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020|
They are seeking to add an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer to their Building Structures team who can grow and develop with them.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Engineer will include
- Detailed structural design of buildings projects -Multi Residential and Commercial - Mid to High Rise
- Analysis and Design for a broad range of clients
- Problem solving
- Ensuring that all designs are up to Australian Standards
- Hands on design and analysis
- Working closely with clients through continual liaison from conception to completion.
- An Australian tertiary engineering qualification
- 5-10 years of local experience in structural engineering
- Demonstrated experience in commercial, residential, government and/or public buildings and retail projects
- Demonstrated experience in pre-stressing, steel design, post-tension and reinforced concrete
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian regulatory requirements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate well with management and clients
- Ongoing professional development through specialist training schemes
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate
- An environment where values and behaviours are embraced with a healthy work-life balance
- Clear career progression, team leadership and promotion opportunities
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's