Senior Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 16:02|
They are seeking and experienced senior structural engineer to join a motivating team with skilled professional engineers and technical staff. You have a demonstrated history of delivering quality structural services in a consulting environment, in particularly the residential building sector.
You are a strong technical engineer who can take ownership of delivering the day to day requirements associated with engineering design. You also have excellent interpersonal skills which enable to you to supervise junior staff and other professional and liaise successfully with a variety of stakeholders including clients, architects and other disciplines of engineering.
The core benefits of this role are
- Excellent salary package and career development opportunities
- Be a part of people first culture with a flexible working environment
- Contribute to the success of your team and organisation by make a significant impact
- Forming successful working relationships with a variety of stakeholders including company executives, engineering & technical staff, clients and client staff and cross sector / discipline leaders.
- Providing technical leadership, mentorship, and advice to other engineers in the company and to client staff
- Structural design of residential building projects and assisting on other structural projects including mining structures, industrial structures or civil infrastructure.
- Undertake strategic and speculative client meetings regarding projects and client relationship programs to gather intelligence and form project partnerships
- Monitor project costs and report progress
- An Accredited Civil/Structural Engineering degree
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within a local consulting firm
- Demonstrated experience working on structural building projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally you are a Professional Chartered (CPEng or NER) Engineer
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's