Senior Structural Engineer - Team Leader
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer - Team Leader|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2020|
This role is fundamental to the business as you will be managing engineers, hands on with design, quality assurance and managing projects.
Other Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Design Engineer will include:
- Detailed structural analysis and design of buildings projects
- Project Management and design sign off
- Site investigations and inspections and delivery
- Problem solving
- Ensuring that all designs are up to high Standards
- Hands on work ethic
- Working closely with clients through continual liaison from conception to completion
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a consulting capacity undertaking structural design of local projects
- Chartered Engineer
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Australian Design Codes
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil / structural engineering or equivalent
- Ideally full scope working knowledge in steel design, pre-stressing, post-tension and reinforced concrete
- Work well within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Based in Parramatta, walking distance to shops, restaurants, pubs and bars, 5 minute walk to Bankwest Stadium.
- Work from home flexibility
- Opportunity to grow and develop
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's