Senior Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Abby Weatherley|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 05:45|
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer
- Project profitability.
- Client satisfaction.
- Continuing development of personnel under their direction.
- Implementation of Quality System throughout office.
- Creation and maintenance of “team” environment in office in conjunction with Principals and Associates.
- Technical excellence of projects under their direction.
- Delivery of innovative and value added engineering solutions.
- Branch office performance against budget.
- Minimum degree qualified as a Structural Engineer
- 5+ years experience delivering major building projects
- Experience leading a team of 10-20 on major projects
- High level communication skills, both externally and internally
- A passion for what you do
- Technical specialist across buildings
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's