Senior Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$120k - $140k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 11:15|
As part of your day-to-day responsibilities you will be intrinsically involved in the design and technical process. You will also have the opportunity to manage a projects and a team of Engineers.
Other Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Design Engineer will include:
- Detailed structural analysis and design of buildings projects
- Project Management and design sign off
- Site investigations and inspections and delivery
- Problem solving
- Ensuring that all designs are up to high Standards
- Hands on work ethic
- Working closely with clients through continual liaison from conception to completion.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience within a consulting capacity undertaking structural design of local projects
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Australian Design Codes
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil / structural engineering or equivalent
- Ideally full scope working knowledge in steel design, pre-stressing, post-tension and reinforced concrete
- Work well within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's