Senior Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$130k - $140k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2020 10:15|
They are seeking to add an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer to their team who has aspirations to progress with the company and eventually lead and manage their own projects and teams.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Engineer will include
- Detailed structural design of buildings projects - Retail, Residential and Commercial - Mid to High Rise
- Analysis and Design for a broad range of clients
- Problem solving
- Ensuring that all designs are up to high Standards
- Hands on design and analysis, using software such as ETABS, RAPT and RAM Concept.
- Working closely with clients through continual liaison from conception to completion.
- 7+ years experience from a consulting background undertaking structural design of local projects
- Solid experience across Concrete Building Structures
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Australian Design Codes
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil / structural engineering or equivalent
- Work well within a team environment
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Newcastle based
- Ongoing professional development through specialist training schemes
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate
- An environment where values and behaviours are embraced with a healthy work-life balance
- Clear career progression, team leadership and promotion opportunities
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's