Senior Structural Engineer - Contract
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer - Contract|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2020 17:46|
Reporting the Victorian Structural Director, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of engineering service to the company’s strong project portfolio. This role is initially a 3 month contract with high possibility of on-going work for the right person.
You have demonstrated experience of managing projects at high level, on time and to budget. You will utilise your strong market knowledge and stakeholder skills to provide excellent client service and contribute to business growth. Experience in industrial building design and defence projects is highly preferable.
The core benefits of this role are
- Excellent salary package and career development opportunities.
- 40 years operating in the construction industry
- Be a part of people first culture with a flexible working environment
Day to day activities will include
- Undertake strategic and speculative client meetings regarding projects and client relationship programs to gather intelligence and form project partnerships
- Forming successful working relationships with a variety of stakeholders including company executives, engineering & technical staff, clients and client staff and cross sector / discipline leaders.
- Inspection and condition assessment of various structures;
- Prepare fee proposals and expressions of interest
- Monitor project costs and report progress to the Structural of Director
- Structural design of a variety of projects
The successful candidates will have:
- Accredited structural engineering degree
- 7 – 10 years demonstrated experience in design and delivery of structural services
- Demonstrated ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills
- Strong technical capability & understanding to ensure quality service delivery. Preferably capabilities such as; Structural steel, Precast concrete, Reinforced concrete, Post Tension Concrete, Masonry and Timber
- Experience using Inducta software package
- Preferably you will be recognised as a Chartered Engineer or Engineering Executive
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs, and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's