Senior Structural Engineer - High Rise
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer - High Rise|
|Salary:||$180,000 - $220,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 08:46|
They are seeking to add ambitious Senior Structural Engineer to their Building Structures team who can grow and develop with them as they build their in house design capabilities. They have in place some highly talented and well respected Seniors and Principals who can offer great guidance and mentorship to these roles.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer will include
- Detailed structural design of buildings projects - Mid to High Rise
- 2 Major NSW projects
- Problem solving
- Ensuring that all designs are up to Australian Standards
- Working closely with internal clients through continual liaison from conception to completion.
- 8+ years experience from a consulting background undertaking structural design of building projects
- Proven track record across Residential and Commercial projects
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Australian Design Codes
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil / structural engineering or equivalent
- Work well within a team environment
- Impeccable communication skills.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's