Senior Structural Engineer - Team Lead
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer - Team Lead|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2020|
The company focus on high-end residential and commercial projects, but are also involved in some industrial and institution projects across Sydney. As well as having a focus on Structural, they also work on Hydraulic and Remedial projects too.
They seek a Senior Structural Engineer for work across all markets mentioned above, but predominantly on the high-end, high-value residential home projects. Once you have settled in and after around a year or so you will have the opportunity to transition into a Team Leader, taking on responsibility for 5 other engineers.
This company actively promote and encourage well-being, morale and staff happiness in the office. A games room including pool tables and beer fridge and Friday arvo drinks.
For the role of Senior Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Detailed structural design and Project Management of high-end residential developments as well as some commercial
- Hands on Analysis and Design for a broad range of clients
- Team leadership of up to 5 (in time, after a year or so)
- Problem solving
- Ensuring that all designs are up to high standards
- Working closely with clients through continual liaison from conception to completion.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience within a consulting capacity undertaking structural design of residential/high-end residential homes
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Australian Design Codes
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil / structural engineering or equivalent
- Full scope working knowledge in pre-stressing, steel design and reinforced concrete
- Work well within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's