Senior Survey Drafter/ Data Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Survey Drafter/ Data Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive salary packages offered|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2020 04:46|
My Client, a highly reputable Surveying Consultancy, is looking for an experienced Survey Drafter to join their team.
The successful candidate will help my client improve on existing drafting procedures that will be implemented for the wider team. You will regularly examine current software and systems to ensure the company has the right framework in place for company development and growth.
The right candidate will be motivated, hardworking and keen to embrace learning new skills and working with new technologies.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Work for a long-established surveying consultancy working on Iconic QLD projects
- Be part of a dynamic and innovative practice focused on delivering imaginative and practical outcomes
- Ongoing professional development supported and encouraged
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Must have 5+ years Survey drafting experience and be confident enough to stand on your own two feet
- You must be familiar with TMR and/or RMS drafting standards
- Proactive and positive personality, this is a company that values the person as much as the skill set so they want someone who fits in well with the team
- Experience providing ADAC data
- BIM experience highly desirable
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's